- change to the window you want to move
- type (for example) ^x:number 1
- ^x is the host key (usually ^a on most machines)
- :number (typed literally) is the command
- 1 the number to move the current screen to
Press CTRL-a then : and then type
to get a 10000 line buffer, for example.
You can also set the default number of scrollback lines by adding
CTRL-a i shows your current buffer setting.
List windows in tab:
CTRL-a : source $HOME/.screenrc
“Could not open a connection to your authentication agent.”
“The agent has no identities.”
Cause: new socket/ppid
first detach/logout, then relogin with ssh -A and resume screen
CTRL+a: setenv SSH_AUTH_SOCK /tmp/ssh-oghop19109/agent.19109